A little secret, this year I’m going to be 40, a bit of shock to the system but I thought I’d try and do something a little different through the year to make it a little bit special.
As I’ve ‘matured’ I’ve moved away from fizzy beers through to ones with a little more taste and substance, i.e. real ales.
I had thought about doing 40 for 40 as new and different foods, but thought that might get tricky into the thirties, brain and whale blubber kinda put me off that.
So I thought I’d do 40 beers instead..so it’s about 3 weeks to go, surely enough time to get the final 10 done.
The beers drunk so far….
- Blue Monkey. 16. 1. 10, Brewery: BG Sips
- Brimstage, Brewery Rhode Island Wirral
- Summer Wine Inferno, Holmfirth
- Marble Pint 3.9%
- Winter Belle Gertie Sweet Pale 4.5%
- Harveston Schiehallion Scotish 4.8%
- harvest pale ale Black sheep Winter.
- Pale ale acorn brewery
- Spitting feathers brewery – thirst quencher.
- Spring head, meltdown,
- Wharfbank Tether Blond, Yorkshire. 4.1%
- Ludlow gold 4.1% pale ale
- Crouch vale, Brewers gold
- Acorn Brewery – Barnsley Gold
- Northern – what is it, Malt golden beer
- Roos eps Yankee. From York
- Acorn White oak, very pale
- Arbour light
- Dark Beauty
- Titanic stearage
- Ossett Yorkshire Blonde
- Bridge of Allan, Sporran warmer – blonde ale, creamy
- Hop Garden Gold, Hogs back brewey
- Golden sheep – Black Sheep Brewery
- Golden Delicious – Burton Bridge brewery
- Sharps Cornish Coaster
- Farmers Blonde
- Facers Clywd Gold
- Fullers Organic Honey Dew
- Hop Garden Gold
Only 10 to go…can I do it?