Stats …whoops!

I accidentally deleted the Google code when I updated my theme, so lost a few days stats. I’ve put in the stats plugin now instead to see if more data can be gained over what Google gives.

I’d put a new XML site map in to make it easier for Google to find stuff, when I looked at the stats for yesterday and it was 0 I figured I’d stuffed something up.

WordPress 3.0 is nice too, all upgraded smoothly and I’ve been using WPDB-Manager to archive the database and then mail me a copy to gmail, where it get’s filtered out of the inbox nicely and stored away.

So all in all a nice tweak of the site, putting a bit more effort into the tags too. Just need to update my profiles on a few of the other blogs to link back here now too.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s